Friday, May 18, 2012

INTERVIEW ABOUT SWEET WATER KENYA

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150788317379613

Hello everyone, I'm back!! I mistakenly thought that no one was reading this blog because I never receive comments!! So I write everything on Facebook..that is also not a mistake because everyone is not using Facebook!! So I promise to keep this site updated from now on. Thank you for your patience!!

It's very exciting for me to report that we have been taking the need for clean water to various nations through media..I had an interview in Port of Spain Trinidad West Indies a few weeks ago. The above link is to an in depth interview which will give you a better idea of what has been happening since I left S Africa in February.

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video! God bless you!






No comments:

Post a Comment